Town of Monaghan Co-Op
LacPatrick Dairy was formed by the merger of the two oldest dairy enterprises , Town of Monaghan and Ballyrashane Co-Op's in 2015. The company is one of the top five dairy processors on the island of Ireland with a consumer foods and ingredients business spanning butter, yoghurt , milk , milk powder and cheese. Major processing sites are located in the Northern region of the country at Ballyrashane ( near Coleraine) , Artigarvan (near Strabane) and Monaghan.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €234.5 million turnover
- 6 more years available »
226th in Top Companies
- €302.7 million
- Sean Brady Chief operating officer
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail