Total Produce grows, sources, imports, packages, distributes and markets over 200 lines of fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers. A spin off of Fyffes, the company is made up of the former general produce and distribution division of the company, and was included in Dublin's IEX in 2006. Total Produce today operates out of 100 facilities across some 20 countries, while serving many more. In addition to being the leading fresh produce provider in Ireland (Total Produce Ireland), Spain (Grupo Arc Eurobanan), Sweden & Denmark (Total Produce Nordic, Lembcke, Everfresh), the United Kingdom (Total Produce UK), and the Czech Republic (Hortim International), the Total Produce group includes major operations in several key markets including Slovakia (Hortim International), India (Khet Se Distribution, Suri Agrofresh PVT), Italy (Peviani), The Netherlands (Total Produce bv, Haluco bv, Nedalpac bv, Anaco & Greeve International, Frankort & Koning) and North America (The Oppenheimer Group).
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €5 billion turnover
- 5,200 employees
- 11 more years available »
23rd in Top Companies
- €6.2 billion
- Rory Byrne CEO/Managing Director
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA