The Merrion Hotel
The Merrion Hotel on Dublin's Merrion Square comprises 123 rooms and 19 suites. It is controlled by businessman Lochlann Quinn, Glen Dimplex founder Martin Naughton and the Hastings Hotel Group, the Northern hotel company controlled by Billy Hastings.
31st Oct 17 Source: CRO
31st Oct 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
861st in Top Companies
- €22.8 million
- Peter MacCann General Manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire