The Irish Times
The Irish Times is Ireland's leading quality news organisation, delivering news, opinion and analysis to 793,000 print and online readers each week. News reporting from throughout Ireland is accompanied by reports from a comprehensive network of foreign correspondents, as well as sports and business coverage, features and arts sections, lifestyle, jobs and property. The Irish Times is committed to bringing journalism of the highest standard to our readers in the most convenient, engaging and accessible way possible through multi-platform media. The Irish Times continues to pioneer innovation in digital news publishing, from their daily email digests bringing news straight to your inbox to their series of weekly podcasts, the Irish Times brings authoritative news reports; independent commentary and informed insight directly to the reader. The Irish Times is a trusted source of information whether it’s in print, on web, mobile or tablet device.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
30th Sep 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
547th in Top Companies
- €77.9 million
- Liam Kavanagh CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire