Temple Street Hospital
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital provides healthcare services in Dublin to sick children. It also trains medical staff and partakes in medical research. It is a registered charity employing approximately 950 people in Dublin.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
442nd in Top Companies
- €116.1 million
- Mona Baker CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO