Takeda Ireland Limited (TIL) has two bases in Ireland. TIL Bray, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company has played a key role in Takeda's worldwide operations since being established in 1997. To date employing over 400 people and serving as the main pharmaceutical production base for blockbuster products to the European and U.S markets. In 2002 the first Takeda API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) plant outside Japan, Takeda Ireland, Grange Castle was constructed in Clondalkin, Dublin 22. The plant will be the launch vehicle for new strategic products for global markets developing and producing API's from clinical trial stages through to launch and full commercialisation.
31st Mar 18 Source: CRO
3rd Mar 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
249th in Top Companies
- €275.3 million
- Greg Timmons CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales