Susquehanna International Group is a global multi-strategy trading and investment firm headquartered in Philadelphia. Its team of approximately 1,500 employees spans the globe, including offices in Bala Cynwyd, Boston, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Stamford, and internationally in Dublin, Sydney, and Shanghai. Its activity in international markets such as Dublin is based upon the same principles that have proven so successful in the U.S. – the application of arbitrage techniques in concert with decision theory and advanced computer modeling. Its principal activity in Dublin is trading on marketable securities for its own account.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
47th in Top Financial Companies
- €3.1 billion
- John Keogh CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire