Staycity Aparthotels is a privately held company offering over 1,000 quality short-term and long-term apartment and aparthotel lettings in central city locations across 12 countries. The company, with headquarters in Dublin, was founded in 2004 by Tom Walsh and his brother Ger starting with a single apartment in Dublin’s Temple Bar, a former recording studio used by the likes of U2. In 2015 Staycity secured capital funding from Swedish finance house Proventus Capital Partners.
31st Dec 19 Source: Company
- €78 million turnover
- 620 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: Company
- €70 million turnover
- 500 employees
- 5 more years available »
563rd in Top Companies
- €78 million
- Tom Walsh CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?