St Vincents Healthcare
St Vincent's Healthcare Limited operates two state hospitals - St Vincents and St Michael's in Dun Laoghaire - and one private hospital, St Vincent's Private Hospital. The company is a not for profit, voluntary group of hospitals, has charitable status and its shareholders are the Sisters of Charity. It had a surplus of €2.5 million in 2010, and total recognised losses of €123 million, mainly due to a revaluation deficit related to land of €124.8 million.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €484.1 million turnover
- 4,032 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
174th in Top Companies
- €484.1 million
- James Menton Chairman
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?
- 12:00pm Ryan Tubridy now has the second biggest weekday radio programme in Ireland