St Michaels House
St Michael's House is a voluntary body and charity which provides services to persons with intellectual disabilities and their families. It serves some 1600 adults and children in over 170 centres in the greater Dublin area and Navan, Co Meath. Its services include operating special schools, adult day services, vocational training, social and recreational supports, community residential houses, early services and clinical services, employment support, vocational training, independent living and respite.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
477th in Top Companies
- €101.6 million
- Anna Shakespeare CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail