Specsavers is an opticians which retails glasses and contact lenses. It has its own brand of easyvision monthly and daily disposable lenses It also sell a wide range of Hearing Aids. It has 50 stores in Ireland.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €42.5 million turnover
- 40 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €40 million turnover
- 1,000 employees
- 3 more years available »
733rd in Top Companies
- €42.5 million
- Seamus Breslin Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail