South Infirmary-Victoria University Hospital
The South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital is a voluntary general acute hospital in Cork city which caters for both public and private patients. It receives funding from the Irish State through the Health Service Executive. The hospital has a total of 192 beds open and caters for up to 24,500 admissions and 54,000 outpatient attendances each year.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
571st in Top Companies
- €75.4 million
- Helen Donovan CEO/Managing Director
- 8:45am European stocks set for fourth weekly gain but vaccine worries weigh
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise