South Infirmary-Victoria University Hospital
The South Infirmary Victoria University Hospital is a voluntary general acute hospital in Cork city which caters for both public and private patients. It receives funding from the Irish State through the Health Service Executive. The hospital has a total of 192 beds open and caters for up to 24,500 admissions and 54,000 outpatient attendances each year.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
590th in Top Companies
- €69.9 million
- Helen Donovan CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales