Sky is an entertainment company and serves 21 million customers across five countries. Sky Ireland is based in Dublin and provides customers with digital television channels and broadband facilities.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €600 million turnover
- 1,100 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €321 million turnover
- 1,000 employees
- 3 more years available »
128th in Top Companies
- €600 million
- JD Buckley CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire