SISK Group is a fith generation family business primarily known for the construction division John Sisk and Son which operates in Ireland, the UK, Poland and the Middle East. It has grown from a small local builder founded in Cork more than 150 years ago to an international construction company. It is now diversified into consumer products, stone quarries, property and other investments in Ireland, the UK, Europe and the Middle East employing over 1,300 people.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €1.5 billion turnover
- 1,954 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €1.4 billion turnover
- 1,735 employees
- 13 more years available »
69th in Top Companies
- €1.5 billion
- Paul Brown CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending