SIG Trading (Ireland) Ltd
SIG Ireland is a subsidiary of SIG plc (www.sigplc.co.uk, FTSE 250), an international multi-site distributor of specialist construction related products, with a number of divisions operating in Insulation, Roofing, Interiors and Specialist Construction Products. In a major development in the building products market, following extensive research with customers, suppliers and employees, since December 1st 2014 SIG Ireland has re-branded our key business streams under the SIG portfolio.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €102.2 million turnover
- 234 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
494th in Top Companies
- €102.2 million
- Kevin Windle CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?