Starting out as Shugart Technology in 1978, Seagate Technology is a global leader in data storage solutions. Seagate Technology designs, manufactures and markets hard disk drives and storage devices for enterprise, desktop, mobile computing, consumer electronics, and external/networking storage solutions markets. Seagate products span the storage application landscape, including data centres, mainframes, workstations, desktop and notebook PCs, netbooks, digital video recorders, gaming consoles, home entertainment devices, external backup and networked storage.
29th Jun 18 Source: CRO
30th Jun 16 Source: CRO
- 4 more years available »
352nd in Top Companies
- €164.8 million
- Dr Brian Burns CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales