Sandvik Mining & Construction Logistics is a high-technology, Swedish engineering group. It has representation in more than 130 countries. The company does business in three main areas - it manufactures tools for metal cutting in cemented carbide and high-speed steel as well as components in cemented carbide and other hard materials, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries and products in advanced stainless materials, titanium, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials and process systems.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
72nd in Top Companies
- €1.2 billion
- Paul Fox Country Manager
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales