Every year Ryanair carries over 113 million passengers connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 350 Boeing 737 aircraft based at 84 different European airports. With a further 350 Boeing 737s on order, Ryanair plans to lower fares and grow traffic to over 180 million a year by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 10,000 employees and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
31st Mar 19 Source: Company
- €7.6 billion turnover
- 15,000 employees
31st Mar 18 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
19th in Top Companies
- €7.6 billion
- Michael O'Leary CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail