RTE is the State owned Public Service Broadcaster. It is a non-profit making organisation which receives some of its income from Television Licence fees. RTE provides free-to-air television, radio and online services. RTE television operates two free-to-air television channels, RTÉ One and RTÉ Two. RTÉ Radio operates four national stations RTE Radio 1, RTE 2fm, RTE lyric fm and RTE Raidió na Gaeltachta. RTE publishing operates media services for the State broadcaster. Those provided free to the public are the RTE website (RTE.ie) , RTE player, RTE News Now and RTE Aertel. The company also produces the RTE Guide magazine for sale.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
208th in Top Companies
- €337.6 million
- Dee Forbes CEO/MD
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail