Rigney Dolphin is an Irish family-owned outsource service provider established in 1990. The company offers a variety of bespoke services including contact centre solutions, customer relationship management, HR and recruitment services and contact centre consultancy services. Rigney Dolphin works with clients to manage, maintain and grow their customer relationships. Rigney Dolphin’s clients include multinationals, SMEs and Government and public sector agencies. The company employs over 1100 members of staff in Waterford, Dublin and Dundalk.
31st Dec 18 Source: Company
- €20 million turnover
- 600 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €18.5 million turnover
- 800 employees
- 4 more years available »
892nd in Top Companies
- €20 million
- Adrienne Dolphin Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail