Red Hat is an open source and Linux® provider which has its headquarters in the US with satellite offices worldwide. Red Hat provides operating system platforms along with virtualization, middleware, applications, management, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions, as well as support, training, and consulting services to customers worldwide and through top-tier partnerships. Red Hat's open source strategy offers customers a long-term plan for building infrastructures that are based on and leverage open source technologies with a focus on security and ease of management. Red Hat acquired Waterford-based mobile enterprise application platform company FeedHenry for €63.5 million in September 2014.
28th Feb 18 Source: CRO
28th Feb 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
122nd in Top Companies
- €624.8 million
- Werner Knoblich Country Manager
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales