Quinn Industrial Holdings DAC was formed in 2014 to acquire two of the key divisions of the Quinn Group; Quinn Building Products Limited and Quinn Packaging Limited.
31st Dec 18 Source: Company
- €240 million turnover
- 830 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €209 million turnover
- 800 employees
276th in Top Companies
- €240 million
- Liam McCaffrey CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire