PwC provides integrated audit, tax and advisory services across all industries in Ireland and internationally. PwC employs over 3000 people in seven locations in Ireland - Dublin, Cork, Galway, Kilkenny, Limerick, Waterford and Wexford.
31st Dec 20 Source: Company
- €566 million turnover
- 5,418 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: Company
- €564 million turnover
- 5,288 employees
- 8 more years available »
151st in Top Companies
- €566 million
- Feargal O'Rourke CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?