Project Management Holdings provides design, engineering, architecture, project planning and construction management services. Its clients are in private industry and public sector and it concentrates on the biopharma, food, energy and healthcare sectors. It was the lead project and cost management team for the construction of the Aviva Stadium. The group has operations in the UK, Poland, Singapore, India and the US.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
237th in Top Companies
- €288.4 million
- David Murphy CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales