Pinewood Laboratories Limited trading as Pinewood Healthcare was established in 1976 and is a generic pharmaceutical group marketing its products in over 30 countries worldwide. It manufactures liquids, creams/ointments and powders under its own licenses in Ireland, which are distributed to its international markets directly from its facility located in Tipperary. The Tipperary plant has capacity for over 11,000 tons of bulk products annually and over 51 million finished packs of product per year. A purpose built facility in Dublin comprises warehousing and offices.
31st Mar 17 Source: CRO
31st Mar 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
641st in Top Companies
- €58.9 million
- Eddie Townsley Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail