Pfizer is a research-based pharmaceutical multinational. The company was one of the first pharmaceutical companies to locate in Ireland (1969). The Irish operations manufacture some of Pfizer’s best-selling and newest medicines including Viagra (urology), Sutent (oncology), Enbrel (rheumatology) and Prevenar (vaccines). Ireland is a leading manufacturing base for Pfizer globally, exporting to global markets.
31st Dec 19 Source: Estimated
- €7.4 billion turnover
- 3,700 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €7.5 billion turnover
- 3,200 employees
- 10 more years available »
20th in Top Companies
- €7.4 billion
- Dr. Paul Duffy Vice President
- 8:45am European stocks set for fourth weekly gain but vaccine worries weigh
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise