Permanent TSB was formerly part of the Irish Life & Permanent Group, but the group has been separated following the sale of the insurance and investment management arm of the business, Irish Life, to Great-West Lifeco in February 2013.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €21.8 billion assets
- 2,400 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
11th in Top Financial Companies
- €21.8 billion
- Jeremy Masding CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire