Established in 2012, Pepper Ireland specialises in Lending, Advisory and Loan Servicing. Its lending division – trading as Pepper Money - offers a range of residential mortgage options in the Irish market. Pepper Asset Servicing is the trading name for the company’s loan servicing and advisory services spanning a range of asset classes including residential mortgages, commercial mortgages, auto finance, unsecured loans and equipment finance. With offices in Shannon and Dublin, the company currently has €18 billion of assets under management. Pepper Ireland is part of the Pepper Group, a diversified and experienced global financial services business.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €46 million turnover
- 400 employees
- 2 more years available »
737th in Top Companies
- €40.6 million
- Cormac Ryan CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire