Penneys, which is operated by Primark, is a discount clothing retailer with 38 stores in Ireland. It is a subsidiary of Associated British Foods.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €4.5 billion turnover
- 4,800 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €4.4 billion turnover
- 4,600 employees
- 6 more years available »
27th in Top Companies
- €4.5 billion
- Paul Marchant CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales