Our Ladys Hospice
Our Lady's Hospice was established in 1879 by the Sisters of Charity. It has two facilities, Harold’s Cross and Blackrock Hospice, where specialist care is provided for people with a range of needs from rehabilitation to end of life care. Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services are supported by the public through donations, fundraising events and bequests. It also receives funding from the HSE for healthcare activities.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €46.6 million turnover
- 525 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
718th in Top Companies
- €46.6 million
- Audrey Houlihan CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?