Oriflame was established in 1967 in Sweden and has expanded globally to trade in 61 countries worldwide. The cosmetics company has a presence in Ireland since 1979 when it opened a manufacturing facility in Sandyford, where Oriflame also operates a Product Development Centre. The site is where many of Oriflame’s 100 scientists create new formulas. Oriflame operates a direct sales team in Ireland which sells Oriflame cosmetics through home beauty demonstrations and catalogues.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
932nd in Top Companies
- €12.2 million
- Mary Lord Head of R&D
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail