Openet is a software company based and founded in Dublin. It provides service optimisation software to communication and media service providers worldwide. Openet works with telecommunications companies such as Vodafone, Orange, AT&T, and Verizon. It has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. It employs around 600 people.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €63 million turnover
- 459 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
631st in Top Companies
- €63 million
- Niall Norton CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?