Originally established in Dublin in 2003 as UBS International Life, in May 2017, UBS International Life was acquired by the Havilland Group and changed its name to Octium Life DAC.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
40th in Top Financial Companies
- €4.6 billion
- Dara Hurley Country Manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire