Noyeks imports and distributes timber sheeting and associated products like panels, mouldings flooring, decking, kitchen doors. It supplies to merchants, shop fitters, office furniture manufacturers, carpenters and joiners, and the general public, countrywide. The Irish company was established almost 120 years ago and was subject to a management buy-out in 1991.
30th Nov 18 Source: CRO
30th Nov 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
826th in Top Companies
- €28.1 million
- Des Glennon CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail