Nicholl Fuel Oils
Nicholl Oils was founded by the Nicholl family in 1964 and now is one of the leading distributors of oil in Northern Ireland. The company's products include home heating oil, kerosene and low sulphur gas oil. The company has 15 branches across Northern Ireland. It is also the operator of the well-known retail petrol brand Star Fuels. The parent company has shareholdings in eight other fuel card businesses, including companies in Denmark and France.
31st May 18 Source: CRO
31st May 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
219th in Top Companies
- €315.3 million
- Hugh Nicholl Chairman
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail