Nature''s Best Ltd
Nature's Best is an Irish food company, started by Paddy Callaghan in his garage in Meath in 1987. Paddy still owns the company, and sits as chairman, but the reins have passed to the next generation with Rory & Ruth managing the day to day functions. Nature’s Best supplies all the major retailers in Ireland with fresh, healthy, convenient food such as bagged lettuce salads, coleslaws, stirfrys, salad bowls, prep veg, houmous & more. Producing up to a million units a week fresh to order, the garage has given way to a state of the art, purpose built, production facility in Drogheda, where Nature's Best employs over 300 people.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €31.7 million turnover
- 257 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
791st in Top Companies
- €31.7 million
- Rory Callaghan CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire