National Chemical Company
National Chemical Company (NCC) is a supplier and distributor of a comprehensive range of chemicals and polymer materials. Supplying to a range of sectors including pharmaceutical, cosmetic , construction, food, medical, plastics, textiles, electronic and engineering, NCC has a global reach in sourcing new products at a competitive price. NCC is a founder member of PlusChem, a European network of independent distributors of specialty chemicals which was founded in February 2000 as a European Economic Interest. After 47 years in business, NCC has affiliate partners throughout Europe, China, Japan, India, South Africa, North and South America.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 4 more years available »
794th in Top Companies
- €32.7 million
- Alan Looney CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO