Mylan ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world. In Ireland, Mylan is currently the largest employer in generic pharmaceuticals with facilities located in Dublin and Galway.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €330 million turnover
- 1,600 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
211th in Top Companies
- €330 million
- Christine Lowry CEO/Managing Director
- 6:12pm European shares eke out weekly gains
- 5:43pm Has Greencore’s Coveney saved his job by unravelling his US strategy?
- 5:04pm INBS inquiry hearings delayed by Fingleton ill health
- 4:47pm Dundalk food company to close with 169 job losses
- 3:35pm DowDuPont to take $4.6 bn charge, shares fall