Mylan ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world. In Ireland, Mylan is currently the largest employer in generic pharmaceuticals with facilities located in Dublin and Galway.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €330 million turnover
- 1,600 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
214th in Top Companies
- €330 million
- Owen McKeon CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO