Mylan ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world. In Ireland, Mylan is currently the largest employer in generic pharmaceuticals with facilities located in Dublin and Galway.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €330 million turnover
- 1,600 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
212th in Top Companies
- €330 million
- Owen McKeon CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire