Northern Ireland's largest food processing company and one of Europe's leading poultry companies, Moy Park is Northern Ireland’s largest private sector employer. The company produces 500 products for categories including fresh poultry, coated poultry, ready to eat, light bites and sides, meat-free and desserts. Operations are based in Northern Ireland, England, France and The Netherlands. Moy Park also has offices in Crewe where sales and marketing are run for the UK. Moy Park is part of the Marfrig Frigorificos E Comercio De Alihentos S.A Group of companies.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 11 more years available »
54th in Top Companies
- €1.9 billion
- Chris Kirke CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales