Morgan Fuels' main activity is fuel distribution and the provision of credit services on fuel supply to haulage firms. Three quarters of its revenue comes from fuel card sales. Its fuel card and fuel distribution group deals with oil products in Ireland, the UK and Europe. A quarter of its revenue is from domestic/bulk deliveries. The company is based in Dundalk.
31st Mar 18 Source: CRO
- €149.3 million turnover
- 71 employees
31st Mar 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
380th in Top Companies
- €149.3 million
- Hugh Morgan CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail