Mercury is a privately-owned company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. The company began in 1972 and has operations in Ireland, UK, Central Europe and Scandinavia. Mercury Engineering is a provider of solutions within the construction industry be it management contracting, building services requirements or engineering services.
31st Dec 18 Source: Company
- €770 million turnover
- 2,300 employees
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €600 million turnover
- 1,497 employees
- 5 more years available »
105th in Top Companies
- €770 million
- Eoin Vaughan CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail