The medical device company Medtronic-Covidien became the largest Ireland-based company when it began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in 2015. Following Medtronic Inc’s $49.9 billion acquisition of Dublin-domiciled surgical supplies group Covidien, the Minneapolis-based business moved its corporate headquarters to Ireland in a new holding company, Medtronic plc, under the largest corporate inversion to date. Medtronic and Covidien have combined revenues of around $27 billion.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €26.7 billion turnover
- 86,000 employees
30th Apr 17 Source: Company
- €26.6 billion turnover
- 88,520 employees
- 7 more years available »
5th in Top Companies
- €26.7 billion
- David Bray Country Manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire