Michael Mc Loughlin & Sons Wholesale was founded in 1958 by Michael McLoughlin. The company grew from a small family business to a major supplier to the gardening/DIY trade over a period of fifty years. In 2005 the business relocated to purpose built €10m facility located close to the M50 motorway in Finglas in 2005. The company now wholly owned by Padraig & Kieran McLoughlin acquired another Irish distribution company, R.S.Sales Ltd. in August 2006. The new entity is known as McLoughlinsRS.
31st Dec 14 Source: CRO
31st Dec 13 Source: CRO