Michael Mc Loughlin & Sons Wholesale was founded in 1958 by Michael McLoughlin. The company grew from a small family business to a major supplier to the gardening/DIY trade over a period of fifty years. In 2005 the business relocated to purpose built €10m facility located close to the M50 motorway in Finglas in 2005. The company now wholly owned by Padraig & Kieran McLoughlin acquired another Irish distribution company, R.S.Sales Ltd. in August 2006. The new entity is known as McLoughlinsRS.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 3 more years available »
888th in Top Companies
- €20.5 million
- Padraig McLoughlin CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail