McCarren Meats delivers a full range or pork and bacon from carcasses to full meat products and is based in Co Cavan. The company delivers a full range of pork and bacon from carcasses to full meat products. Some 90 per cent of its meat is sourced within 20km of Cavan. In 2013, food processor Kepak bought a majority shareholding in McCarren's. Having been in the meat industry since 1860 for over five generations, the McCarren family remained as minority shareholders when a deal was struck with Kepak.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €55 million turnover
- 240 employees
31st Mar 15 Source: CRO
- 4 more years available »
661st in Top Companies
- €55 million
- Peadar Harten General Manager
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail