Maxim Integrated Products
Maxim Integrated Products makes integrated analog and mixed-signal semiconductors. The company supplied a broad range of linear and mixed signal integrated products, commonly referred to as analog circuits. In May 2010, the company opened its offices in Clonskeagh, Dublin. The company in Clonskeagh employs more than 60 people, representing nearly 20 different nationalities.
30th Jun 18 Source: CRO
24th Jun 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
53rd in Top Companies
- €2 billion
- Colm Greaves Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail