The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital is a charitable voluntary hospital. It was established in 1861 under the auspices of Catherine McAuley and the Sisters of Mercy. It is a university teaching hospital providing acute and tertiary specialist services. The population of its local catchment area is approximately 185,000. The Mater Misericordiae University Hospital has approximately 600 beds (at full capacity) including day beds.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
223rd in Top Companies
- €308.1 million
- Mary Day CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire