Marine Harvest Ireland (Comhlucht Iascaireacht Fanad Teoranta) operates a fully-integrated salmon breeding, farming and processing operation. It produces both organic salmon and premium Eco-Label salmon which is distributed in Ireland, Europe and North America. Donegal is its main base. It employs some 250 people in Ireland. Marine Harvest Ireland is part of the international group Marine Harvest International which is based in Bergen, Norway. Globally, it employs 10,200 people across 22 countries.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
560th in Top Companies
- €77.3 million
- Jan Feenstra CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail