Manderley Food Group
Manderley Food Group was an English registered company and the original home of Northern Ireland Tayto, distributing and producing potato crisps and snack foods. Tayto Group is now the 3rd largest manufacturer of crisps and snacks, including the brands Golden Wonder, Real Crisps, Nr Porky, Jonathan Crips and the Tayto brand. The Tayto brand has been made in the factory close to Tandagree Castle in Armaghsince 1956, with the Hutchinson family business going from strength-to-strength thanks to the acquisition of new brands.
1st Jul 17 Source: CRO
25th Jun 16 Source: CRO
- 2 more years available »
290th in Top Companies
- €221 million
- Paul Allen CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail