Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland (LTAI) undertakes the repair and overhaul of CFM International and Pratt & Whitney engines and their accessories. In addition to engine repair and overhaul services, LTAI also offers its contracted customers access to spare engines. Customers can also avail of LTAI’s support services where LTAI staff are available to solve technical problems to ensure customer’s flight operations experience minimal disruption caused by engine related events. Established in 1980 the company is wholly owned by Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT), the Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) subsidiary of Lufthansa German Airlines.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
319th in Top Companies
- €197 million
- Patrick Shine CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales