LogMeIn, founded in 2003 and based in Boston, Massachusetts, is a provider of SaaS and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management and customer engagement. It opened its Dublin office in 2012.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 3 more years available »
339th in Top Companies
- €174.4 million
- Chris Manton-Jones Senior vice president
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire